Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Center-driver

There are a lot of types of drivers, one of them is the center-driver. This is the one who likes to drive slowly in the middle of the road! This morning I found some of them, and it sure made me frustated. I was late, since Adrian's sick it's difficult for me to go work on time. And on the way, I met these drivers. Most of them are motorcycles..

First horn, second horn, xxth horn didn't make them aware of it. Even once when I went through a one-way road, a motorcycle is moving slowly at the center of the left part and the other at the center of the right part, and I found myself stuck in the middle of them who didn't even leave enough room for me to go through... ugh!

After a few minutes one of them turned left, so I had a space to go faster. On the other crossing I found another motorcycle who did the same. The road was quite empty but he drove very slowly just in front of me. I gave him one short horn, he moved left and I pass through.

Near the office I met this red car. The car's tyres are moving frantically like they're impatient to run away from the car, to the direction of their own will. Like a prisoner who is trying to free himself. The car sure was moving slowly, it didn't want to give a chance to the tyres to free themselves. I understood that, but what I didn't understand is why did he have to drive at the center? Why didn't he drive a bit left and gave me enough space? I horned him a few times but it didn't affect him. I wasn't patient enough, I gave him a long horn at last. Sorry... The driver looked at me with "What?" look.. but move left finally.

I arrived at the office 15 minutes late.. Oh well..

No comments: