Monday, May 14, 2007

Smokers

I hate smokers. Not that I hate them as a person, it's just that I hate when they smoke near me. Like this morning, I went to the office using public transportation. The driver was smoking-Inside the car!-. Well, okay.. it didn't really affect me, as I was sitting at the back seat. After a while came a guy holding a cigarette on his hand and sit just in front of me, facing my face :(. I was litterally breathing his smoke.. I really hate hate hate hate that kind of guy.

Some people in my office also smoke. Actually I'm fine with it, as long as they smoke in the "right" place. Some of them smoke inside the building, which is Air Conditioned! Can you imagine? No ventilation in the building, then the smoke will just stuck inside for us to breathe.. :(

No comments: