Friday, May 4, 2007

A new way of saving coffee..

Since I knew I was pregnant, I have been reducing my coffe intake from 2 cups a day to 1 cup. Yes, it does make a difference.. Usually I spend 10 sachets of coffee less than a week, especially when I share them with friends. Now, the last time I bought coffee was a week ago and I still have 4 sachets left! Not only I save coffee, of course I save money too :P.

At my first pregnancy I didn't take coffee AT ALL, but I browse the net and found out that it's okay to drink coffee.. 2 cups a day is safe. So, I keep my habit but reduce it to half. I can't imagine life without coffee. In my first pregnancy I used to sleep on the desk in front of my monitor cause I was sooooo sleepy and I couldn't drink coffee ;)

2 comments:

a l f i said...

Q: How to save your coffee?
A: Get pregnant!

:-?

Hihihihi... ;))

Vera said...

Huahahahaha.... :P